travel tuesday :: tips and tricks for packing essentials

Tuesday, July 1, 2014


Who's now beyond excited to not have to stare at her suitcase anymore? Um... THIS GIRL. Maybe I overpacked a bit... but I'd rather have options than run out of outfits, right. Thank goodness that's done! I'm not going to lie - packing is stressful, and I'm more than appreciative of bloggers like Hitha on the Go and Semi-Charmed Kind of Life who've shared their helpful Travel Tips. Here are a few of my favorites from them, and hopefully, these will be helpful to you when you're packing for your next adventure.

Packing Tips with Hitha on the Go

Traveling with Semi-Charmed Kind of Life

Well, I guess it's ta ta for now until next week when I return. Can't wait to share my travel adventures with you. In the meantime, feel free to follow my Instagram for tidbits here and there.

 And until next time... 
Wishing you and your family a wonderful, safe and happy 4th of July! 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi'
    nice tricky tips for packing travel accessories,i will use it my next trip..
    Kashmir tours

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY