Shopbop SALE Starts Today!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014



NEWS FLASH: The ShopBop Friends & Family sale starts today!!

For three days only, receive 25% off your order with CODE: FAMILY25 and believe me... the sale is amazing


Here are a few of my favorites: 

Perfect for a date night or throw on a black blazer and colorful scarf to make this look work appropriate. Dressed up with heels or paired with booties for a comfy chic outfit - this LBD is so versatile, it's a must-have in the closet.

Infinity Drop Earrings // Alexis Bittar
Have I told you I'm obsessed with Alexis Bittar?! I love all of her jewelry, and when it comes to snagging these beautiful earrings for 25% off... that's a deal I can't pass on. 

A little fringe is always needed for the arm candy - especially in pretty color tones like rose gold. I'd love to wrap this along with a few other gold bangles for a fun ensemble. 

Classic Q Colorblocked Fran Bag / Marc by Marc Jacobs
I know.. I know... a white bag? BUT it's so gorgeous. I'm prone to always buying black or brown for my purses... and this white top-handle top is the perfect way to play with something outside of my comfort zone but still understated. I love the colorblocking contrast of black and white, and all that room inside the bag-- how ever will I fill it up? :) Roomy, practical and stylish! 

Jilt Lizard Booties // H by Hudson
With the mini-heel, comfort meets chic with these Hudson booties! The lizard skin print give it an awesome texture that's different from the ordinary pairs I've seen around here in Seattle. I also love the subtle zipper -- not too flashy, but strategically placed. It's all about the details right? 


Have you checked out the Shopbop sale yet?
What goodies will you treat yourself to? 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY