celebrating one year of crossfit

Friday, December 26, 2014


One of my biggest accomplishments in 2014 was starting and committing to my crossfit journey. Remember when I first started as a crossfit newbie? It's crazy that it has been a year since I first joined Crossfit Belltown. So much has changed since then, and I've never been happier. I was scanning through my myWod app on my phone that I use to log all of my workouts, benchmarks, etc. and it's just mind blowing to see how much I've grown. I honestly can't imagine my life without it. I love it so much that I'm even training for my first olympic weightlifting competition! 

I mean it goes without saying that I'm obsessed with Crossfit (read more here), but it's more than just the crazy workouts. I've made great friends and met amazing, inspiring people through the gym. I admire them in and outside of the box, and am more than lucky to call them my friends. The 6 am crew who I affectionately call my crossfit family - are some of the most supportive folks I've met. No matter the time of day (I mean c'mon... it's 6 am peeps... it's still dark outside), and these folks are cheering, yelling and screaming with encouragement and excitement. Pretty spec-tac-u-lar! 

Well, here's to one year anniversary at Crossfit Belltown, and I'm beyond excited for many more years of WODing with the 6 am crew! 

How did you keep up with your fitness resolutions this past year?
xoxo

PS Check out the member spotlight my box did on me! I share my embarrassing secret for heavy lifts... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY