Valentine's Day Gift Guide: For Her

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Can you believe it?! February starts next week!

And... that means, getting ready for Chinese New Year, a four day weekend (President's Day!) and of course Valentine's Day - the official day to wear all things red, pink and sequins.

And to all my single ladies, I love the holiday even more when spent with the best of girlfriends watching sappy rom coms, eating chocolate and consuming tons of vino... hello, Galentine's Day!

Whoever came up with Galentine's Day is seriously a genuis. I love the idea of spoiling the besties with a simple reminder of how much they mean to me. Whether it's a candle, lip gloss or wine tasting on me, my girlfriends all deserve a little something. They've been through the good and bad times with me. No judgments whatsoever; they're always going to be my side to celebrate or commiserate (with a glass of my favorite wine!). Below are a few gift ideas to celebrate Valentine's Day with the gal pals.

What are you getting your best gals?
xoxo





2 comments:

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY